Horseback Riding Tour
Duration: 3 hours
Mountain Range: Ile Alatau
March – November
Almaty – Karagaily – Horse riding complex – Kargaly Gorge – Almaty.
08:20 – meeting the guide at your place, transfer to Kargaly gorge
09:00 – arrival to the stables, preparations and meeting with horses. Short instructions from the
guide about safety, features of the route and order of movement in the group.
09:30 – start moving along the route by ground road among the apply orchards. You will make a big circle (9 km) around the gardens and see the most beautiful sceneries with panoramic view of Almaty city and Kargaly gorge.
13:00 – coming back to the stable
13:30 – transfer to the local café for lunch
14:00 – lunch time
15:00 – transfer back to the city to your place
– Thick stretch pants or leggings;
– T-shirt or light shirt with long sleeve;
– Neck warmer;
– Hiking or other shoes with high lacing or leather high boots;
– Membrane or other water and wind resistant jacket;
– Raincoat poncho;
– Warm fleece, polartec or other warm jacket;
– Light down vest or jacket;
– High thermal socks;
– Extra pair of casual shoes;
– Beanie or warm hat;
– Leather or other gloves for horse-riding;
– Bottle of water;
– Small backpack with volume 15-25 liters
1. Transfer Almaty – Kargaly Gorge – Almaty.
2. Professional English-speaking guide services.
3. Horse breeder services.
4. All admissions and environmental fees.
6. Horses rental.
7. Professional photo shooting.
8. Horse-riding equipment (helmet and gaiters).
1. Personal expenses and other expenses not indicated in the program.
2. Insurance policy.
Mountain and skiing guides in Kazakhstan, Freeride, Backcountry, Alpine touring and heli-skiing in Kazakhstan, Ski-mountaineering expeditions in Kazakhstan, Hut and yurt based backcountry in Kazakhstan, Freeride tours in Kazakhstan, Authentic freeride experience in Central Asia, Skiing guides in Almaty, Guided freeride tours in Almaty, Freeride ski resorts in Almaty, Backcountry trips in Kazakhstan, Tent backcountry camps in Kazakhstan
© Powder Nomads, Almaty city, Kazakhstan
All rights reserved.